A unique opportunity to work for an exciting start-up!
Peepoc.com needs to find the perfect person to spread the word about our Community Voting apps and website.
You must be confident and happy to pick up the phone to talk to political professionals about Peepoc, arrange meetings and plan PR campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial flair, drive and ability to work autonomously. In return you will be part of an exciting new company with the freedom to define your own role.
What you’ll be doing:
– Sourcing contacts.
– Emailing councillors, MP’s, and other contacts within public sector departments.
– Following up emails with calls to share the Peepoc vision, with the aim to arrange meetings.
– Attending meetings across the UK.
– Building relationships with journalists and pitch stories to the press.
– Writing interesting blogs and website content.
– Creating a successful social media strategy.
– Managing the website in accordance to SEO best practice.
– Work with PR and Software Development Agencies
What we need from you:
– At least 3 years PR and marketing experience
– Exceptional personal and relationship building skills.
– Happy to work autonomously and with minimal direction.
– Entrepreneurial and commercial minded.
– Willing to travel to meetings.
– Passionate and enthusiastic, but always professional.
– A positive mental attitude!
What we would love from you:
– Experience within politics.
– PR training or education.
– Sales or telemarketing experience.
– Knowledge and training in SEO.
Why you’ll love this role:
– You’ll have the ability to work from home.
– Define your own working day.
– Your own company phone.
– Amazing career opportunity.
– Part of a growing and exciting business.
To apply please write us a fabulous covering letter telling us why you like what you have read and why you would be perfect for this role. Send along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Recruiters – we work with some brilliant agencies and will be using them if we need to so no need for you to apply, thanks! *